"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2014."
Leo: My mum has been de-cluttering and found my old rowing cap in a cupboard. Leo has since claimed it as his own and has been wearing it at every opportunity!
Ronan: First time in a swing at the park, I think he likes it!
My new camera finally arrived this week! I have wanted a DSLR camera for 5 years, so I am very excited to have finally upgraded! No prizes for guessing which of the photographs from this week was taken with the new camera, and which with the old! So far I've only used it on auto, but I know I will get so much more from it when I learn to shoot manual instead. I see lots of research, reading and watching youtube videos on this topic in my future! If any of you have hints or tricks for me, I'd be happy to hear them!
Posting early this week, as we have a busy weekend ahead. We settle on our first home on Monday, so the next few days will be a blur of cleaning, packing and sneaking in some time on Pinterest for decorating ideas!
Ronan: First time in a swing at the park, I think he likes it!
My new camera finally arrived this week! I have wanted a DSLR camera for 5 years, so I am very excited to have finally upgraded! No prizes for guessing which of the photographs from this week was taken with the new camera, and which with the old! So far I've only used it on auto, but I know I will get so much more from it when I learn to shoot manual instead. I see lots of research, reading and watching youtube videos on this topic in my future! If any of you have hints or tricks for me, I'd be happy to hear them!
Posting early this week, as we have a busy weekend ahead. We settle on our first home on Monday, so the next few days will be a blur of cleaning, packing and sneaking in some time on Pinterest for decorating ideas!


oh look at that pure enjoyment on the swing - beautiful! Good luck with learning the manual settings, I'm using the 52 Project to learn as well :)
ReplyDelete