Friday, 21 March 2014

12/52



"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Leo: Taking a rare quiet moment.

Ronan: Brocolli under the table.


We spent some time in Taupo this week, enjoying the warm weather and getting away from home for a while.

7 comments:

  1. That first picture, just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. broccoli under the table is far superior to broccoli on the table, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would like a little quiet time in that spot...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I could feel that warm weather! It's been snowing here for months and I desperately long for springtime flowers.

    Precious images of your boys -- You captured them so naturally. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on documenting delights post , I live in tauranga, your pictures are beautiful, wish there was a way to follow you somehow ? http://tenthousandkisses.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lived in Tauranga through intermediate and high school! I'm not sure if there is a quick way to follow my blog. If I figure it out I'll let you know :)

      Love your photography, btw!

      Delete
  6. Documenting Delight sent me ;) I think it's great that you are doing a 52 project. I've always started but NEVER finish. Bad photog mama here lol

    ReplyDelete