"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2014"
Leo: Looking out the window.
Ronan: Looking out the window.
So here we are, 5pm on Sunday. And I'm only just editing/uploading the portraits I took maybe 20 minutes ago! I haven't been taking many pictures in general the last few weeks, and I think it has to do with the fact that I finally upgraded my cellphone, and have been taking most of my pictures on that instead. I really need to get back into the habit of using the DSLR every day!
So here we are, 5pm on Sunday. And I'm only just editing/uploading the portraits I took maybe 20 minutes ago! I haven't been taking many pictures in general the last few weeks, and I think it has to do with the fact that I finally upgraded my cellphone, and have been taking most of my pictures on that instead. I really need to get back into the habit of using the DSLR every day!


I'm guilty of the same, reaching for my phone way more often than my camera, it's just so easy!
ReplyDelete