Saturday, 4 January 2014

1/52



"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Leo: Freshly bathed and soon for bed
Ronan: Delighting in the antics of his brother

I've admired Jodi's project from afar for quite a long while, and am jumping on board this year. I'm looking forward to documenting and sharing these weekly portraits with you all; especially once my new camera arrives and I can ditch my 5 year old point-and-shoot!

6 comments:

  1. Haha Ronan's expression is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the year! love that second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you through jodi's linkup. such cute boys you have! thanks for sharing. xo

    www.livelovesimple.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That SMILE. So much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, stopping by from the 52 project...welcome :) I loved doing it last year and hope to continue this year too.
    Your shots are gorgeous!

    Ritz x

    www.bebenus.com

    ReplyDelete