Friday, 10 January 2014

2/52





"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Leo: It had rained and rained and rained for days, then finally the sun came out so we decided to go for a walk along the riverbank and watch the still over-full river thunder past. "Cool Dude", Leo says when you put his sunglasses on him.

Ronan: Managing the intricacies of a toy with many interesting features, such as: soft bits, bright bits, rubbery bits and crinkly bits!

It's strange...I feel as though more than two weeks of the year should have passed already, it must be the slow days of Summer, sun rising earlier and setting later. I should probably enjoy the feeling while it lasts as I am sure that soon enough the days and weeks will gather momentum, and before I know it we'll be hurtling toward the end of another year! 

1 comment:

  1. Cutest photo ever of your little boy with his sunglasses on! Joining you from the 52 project… Shari from www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete