Those are adorable photos and I love the one of his face squished up against the railing and the first one is such a cute smile too. It is such a great project and the weeks go by quickly and it's great to see all the pictures together. Once I post my photos I save them into another folder called "The 52 Project" so I have a copy all in the one place so I can print a photo book at the end of the year. It's easier than having to go back through your blog and look at what photo you posted and find which day of the week it was done. That little tip helps me anyway. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment which is always nice. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
Those are adorable photos and I love the one of his face squished up against the railing and the first one is such a cute smile too. It is such a great project and the weeks go by quickly and it's great to see all the pictures together. Once I post my photos I save them into another folder called "The 52 Project" so I have a copy all in the one place so I can print a photo book at the end of the year. It's easier than having to go back through your blog and look at what photo you posted and find which day of the week it was done. That little tip helps me anyway. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment which is always nice. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDelete