Thursday, 24 July 2014

30/52



"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Leo:  Puddle Jumping!

Ronan: Outside in the sunshine, with fistfuls of bark.

Finally a day without rain! Jodi mentioned it over on her blog this week, but I too am over winter. Cold, dreary and so many bugs going around; Of course once you have two kidlets, they like to tag team the sickness so it seems never-ending! It also doesn't help that so many blogs I keep up with, not to mention my feeds on Pinterest & Instagram, are filled with bright and shiny images of a Northern Hemisphere summer. I'm really looking forward to warmer weather in the near future!

Updating early for the first time in weeks as a busy weekend of (dinosaur!) birthday party prep and hosting of said party awaits! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the shot of Batman in the puddles! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete